Monday, August 24, 2009

EARNING ONLINE

I've been trying to look for a way to earn online! I've searched it on google and yahoo but it's really difficult to find one. Wonder why? Lots of scams out there! they let you pay for something that's trash and of no use. They let you buy ebooks that are rewrites, well some are really good and very informative but most are just rewritten stuff and they just want to sell it as their own to profit from it...

There's also ptc (paid to click) programs. There are some good ptc's but a lot are also scams, so beware what to join. You can really earn from these ptc when you have lots of active referrals clicking on each ad everyday. I've also worked for website owner doing backlinking stuff, webresearch,web scraping and so on, but this requires lots of time and I can't manage it since I have a full time job..

then I found out that most people who are successful working online are the one's who joins affiliates and mlm programs. I've tried GDI but I dropped it after a month because I don't think I can afford to doll out the $10 monthly and I found out that a lot of people are already with GDI and others just don't want to join in a program that requires monthly payment. Besides, their hosting service is not that great, in addition the domain name you get is with an extention WS although they have an option for .com extention but with additional pricing.

There's this program that I find interesting to join.
Pure2x2.
This is a great program to earn online. NOT A SCAM.
Their script is fully automated. I like how this is built and I like the design of their system. It just cost a one time $5 to join. All you need is refer 2 people. That is a very easy thing to do. I'm confident that I can refer more people join on this program. Why, because it's an excellent program. It supports spillovers, so even if my downline can't refer, my spillovers would automatically be placed under them.
If you want to join and not be left out in this great program you can start by joining now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

TODAY

free counters

HIRE ME ON ODESK

oDesk Certified English (Sentence Structure) Expert oDesk Certified Call Center Skills Expert
http://www.submitdomainname.com
share

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP